06/14/2020 Namekagon Three Day Paddle
Namekagon River Three Day Paddle
Sunday, June 14th to Tuesday, July 16th
Camp Namekagon | W2108 Larson Road | Springbrook, WI 54875
Explore 40 miles of the Namekagon River on a fully supported kayak trip designed for those who may not have paddling equipment or want to camp outdoors.
Paddlers will experience nature at its best - the peacefulness and occasional excitement that time on a river produces - without having to camp or cook.
- Registrants meet at Camp Namekagon by 11 AM and eat lunch (included in registration)
- Cars stay at the Camp until Tuesday
- Trailers and van are loaded, paddlers are shuttled to Phillipi Landing, and the group puts in by 2 PM
- Paddlers float to Lenroot Lodge, Seeley (9.5 miles), and spend the night there
- Paddlers float to Comfort Suites, Hayward (13.5 miles), and spend the night there
- Paddlers float to North Springbrook Landing (15 miles), where a shuttle is provided from the river back to the Camp, and we say our goodbyes!