Washburn County Tourism Association Industry News:
Washburn County Tourism Impact:
- Minnesota Offroad Magazine-Targeting ATV enthusiasts in primarily the Minnesota market, MN Offroad has a circulation of approximately 15,000 subscribers. In this opportunity, your ad will appear in the Washburn County group to attract ATVers to our destination and to YOUR business!
- Valpak Direct Mail Opportunity-Do you have a coupon you would like to offer to the Minneapolis or Eau Claire markets? Maybe you're looking to fill your shoulder season or invite visitors for a big event. Valpak offers a direct mail opportunity and Washburn County wants to partner with you to share the cost. This is first come-first served, so don't delay in contacting them.
- Wisconsin Snowmobile News/Minnesota Snowmobiling-Targeting snowmobilers in primarily the Minnesota & Wisconsin, these two magazines provide a combined circulation of approximately 75,000. In this opportunity, your ad will appear in the Washburn County group to attract snowmobilers to our destination and to YOUR business!
- Become a Washburn County Featured Business-Advertise your business directly on the Washburn County, WI tourism website. The site in 2016 received over 85,000 visits (65,399 unique visitors) and nearly 200,000 page views.
- Facebook Boosted Posts-Do you want to reach a new audience with your message? Take advantage of our Facebook program.
Annual Report: 2017
Are you a new business in the area?
Congratulations on your new business! Washburn County Tourism Association is glad to have you as a part of the tourism community in our area. Be sure to stop in at the Washburn County Visitor Center (122 N. River Street) in Spooner to introduce yourself. We have some great ways to help you get started with your marketing and best of all, many of them are free! Again, congratulations and we look forward to working with you!